How to Clear Job Interview(Interview Questions)
An interview is to judge which candidate is best suited for the position. The employer will design questions giving him information required for the desired post. The following set of questions will help you to make the best presentation for the interview. Below are few sample interview questions that your Interviewer may ask from you in your interview, prepare well these questions before going for interview.
The questions are divided in the following sections:
A) Opening Questions
1. Tell me something about yourself?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. Which is your favorite subject? Why? taxation
4. How did you hear about this opening?
5. How did you prepare for this interview?
6. What was the last book you read? Summarize your learning’s?
B) Personality Questions
1. What are your strengths?
2. What are your weaknesses?
3. How would your colleagues describe you?
4. How would your boss describe you?
5. How would you describe yourself as a person?
6. Who has influenced you in life? How?
7. Narrate 2 of your achievements?
8. How do you plan to overcome your weaknesses?
9. Can you tell me the toughest decision taken in life?
C) Career Questions
1. What are your career goals? To be ceo of a company
2. What is your ambition in life? To do somethg diff
3. What might make you leave this job?
1. What according to you is important for a team member?
E) Position related questions
1. What do you know about our company?
2. How can you contribute to our company?
3. Why have you applied for this position?
4. How can you contribute to this position?
5. What do you look for in a job?
6. Why are you looking for a change?
7. Which other positions have you considered applying for?
8. Where do you see yourself 5 to 7 years from now? Head of finance delhi region
F) Decision making Questions
1. Why should we hire you? M not the most intelligent but I am a dedicated and I believe in working smart.
2. Do you believe in compromising business ethics to get your work done?
3. Are you ok working for 12 to 15 hrs a day?
4. Who plays an important role in deciding your career?
G) Job Assessment
1. How do you weigh job satisfaction?
2. What might make you leave this job?
3. What is your role in the current job?
4. Why not continue the same job?
5. Describe your ideal job?
6. What kind of people are you able to manage?
H) Concluding Question
1. Would you like to ask any questions?
Questions you can ask the Employer:
1. How many employers work in this organization?
2. What according to you is the most difficult problem one would face in this position?
3. Which is the most successful product of this organization?