SBI 2017 Recruitment for CA CS CMA and MBA
State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in the post of Special Management Executive (Banking). Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India (SBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 554 Special Management Executive (SME) (Banking) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-May-2017 to 18-May-2017. Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
Total No. of Vacancy: 554
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer (SME) (Banking)
1. Middle Management Grade Scale III: 273 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade Scale II: 281 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 25 – 35 years for S.No-1, between 25 – 40 years for S.No-2 as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer), 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 10 years for PWD (Gen) candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ CMA/ CS/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation Degree in Finance with adequate experience.
Experience: 2-5 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview.
Rs. 600/- for General and Others
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges Only)
candidates can pay through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 03-05-2017 to 18-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10. Take printout of online application for future use.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOTIFICATION IN ENGLISH
SBI RECRUITMENT 2017, SBI 2017 Recruitment for CA CS CMA and MBA, SBI 2017 Recruitment for CA CS CMA and MBA, SBI RECRUITMENT 2017, JOB VACANCY FOR CA IN SBI, SBI JOB VACANCY FOR CA CS CMA,