ICAI Removed ISCA from Revised CA Final Syllabus
It is like a big relief for the students of CA final. Though it being an important subject in practical life. But students fail to understand the concepts and clear the subject. Most of the students complaint about the subject becoming a hurdle in their success .A few students consider the subject as a nightmare for clearing group 2 of CA final. So here is a good news from ICAI for you.
In the new CA Syllabus, ICAI Removed ISCA (Information System Control & Audit) from syllabus.
Paper-6 will now be an ‘Elective Paper’. Students can choose any one of the following Elective Paper:
2. International Taxation
3. Economic Laws
4. Capital Markets
6. Multi Disciplinary Case Study
In Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws 70marks for Direct Tax and rest is International Taxation (30 Marks)
Also in Paper 8, Indirect Taxation will have GST for 75 Marks and Customs & FDP for 25 Marks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Revised Scheme of Education for CA Course, FAQs and Implementation Schedule
- Details of Revised Scheme of CA Course announced by ICAI
- Download CA Final May 2017 Question Papers
- Download CA IPCC May 2017 Questions Papers
- Download CA IPCC RTP : 5 Years
- Download CA Final RTP : 5 Years
- CA IPCC Question Paper & Suggested Answers : 5 years
- CA Final Question Paper & Suggested Answers : 5 years
- CA IPCC Mock Test Paper and Solution:
- CA Final Mock Test Paper and Solution
ICAI Removed ISCA from Revised CA Final Syllabus, ICAI Removed ISCA from Revised CA Final Syllabus