Due date for GSTR 1 (T/O < 1.5 Cr.) extended Notification no. 57/2017
Seeks to prescribe quarterly furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 for those taxpayers with aggregate turnover of upto Rs.1.5 crore.
LATEST>>>?Due date for GSTR 1 extended whose turnover is upto 1.5 crores vide notification no. 71/2017 dated 29th December,2017
You may also like : Due date for GSTR 1 (T/O > 1.5 Cr.) extended Notification no. 58/2017
[To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)]
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
[Central Board of Excise and Customs]
New Delhi, the 15th November, 2017
G.S.R. (E):? In exercise of the powers conferred by section 148 of the Central Goods and Services?Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Central Government, on the recommendations of the Council, notifies?the registered persons having aggregate turnover of up to 1.5 crore rupees in the preceding financial?year or the current financial year, as the class of registered persons who shall follow the special?procedure as detailed below for furnishing the details of outward supply of goods or services or both.
2. The said persons shall furnish the details of outward supply of goods or services or both in?FORM GSTR-1 effected during the quarter as specified in column (2) of the Table below till the time?period as specified in the corresponding entry in column (3) of the said Table, namely:-
|Months for which the details in FORM GSTR-1 are furnished||
Time period for furnishing the details in FORM GSTR-1
|July – September, 2017||
31st December, 2017
|October- December, 2017||
15th February, 2018
|January ? March, 2018||
30th April, 2018
3. The special procedure or extension of the time limit for furnishing the details or return, as the case
may be, under sub-section (2) of section 38 and sub-section (1) of section 39 of the Act, for the?months of July, 2017 to March, 2018 shall be subsequently notified in the Official Gazette.
[F. No. 349/58/2017-GST(Pt.)]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
You may also like 😕
- Download the official notification 57/2017 Central Tax dated 15.11.2017
- Download the official notification 58/2017 Central Tax dated 15.11.2017
- Download the official notification 30/2017 Central Tax dated 11.09.2017?
- Refer Section 148 of CGST Act,2017(from bare act) relating to Special procedure for certain processes?
- Refer Section 39 of CGST Act,2017 (from bare act) relating to?Furnishing of returns
- Refer Section 38 of CGST Act,2017 (from bare act) relating to?Furnishing details of inward supplies?