MCA extends CODS 2018 scheme upto 30th April 2018 : CODS 2018 scheme has been extended by MCA by one month.
Directors who’s companies did not file Annual Returns & Financial Statements for consecutively 3 years with ROC were disqualified due to applicability of Section 164 (2) (a) of the Companies Act, 2013.
Earlier the defaulting companies were given a chance under condonation of delay scheme 2018 to file the pending documents till 31st March 2018, in order to remove their disqualification.
Now MCA has extended CODS 2018 scheme by one month. The last date to file the pending documents under CODS scheme is 3oth April 2018.
Scheme was applicable for certain documents, which are mentioned below:
- Form Number 20B/MGT-7- Form for filing company having share capital.
- Form 21A/MGT-7- Particulars of Annual return for the company not having share capital.
- Form 23AC, 23ACA, 23AC-XBRL, 23ACA-XBRL, AOC-4, AOC-4(CFS), AOC (XBRL) and AOC-4(non-XBRL) -Forms for filing Balance Sheet/Financial Statement and profit and loss account.
- Form 66 – Form for submission of Compliance Certificate with the Registrar.
- Form 23B/ADT-1- Form for intimation for Appointment of Auditors.
Tags : MCA to extend CODS 2018 scheme by one month, MCA extends CODS 2018 scheme upto 30th April 2018, documents required for cods scheme, MCA has extended CODS 2018 scheme by one month, MCA extends CODS 2018 scheme upto 30th April 2018, CODS extension notification, MCA notification of CODS, CODS 2018 extension notification