ICAI to Review the Evaluation of Examination Answer Books System :
9th September, 2018
All Members of the Council
Sub: ICAI to Review the Evaluation of Examination Answer Books System
The President, in terms of the authority given to him in the 373rd meeting of the Council held on 12th February 2018 has constituted the group consisting of members of the Council to review the evaluation of examination answer books system:
- CA. Madhukar N. Hiregange, Convenor
- CA. S.B.Zaware
- CA. K.Sripriya
- CA. Sanjay Kumar Agarwal
- CA. Dhinal A. Shah
- Dr. P.C.Jain
- Shri Chandra Wadhwa
- Shri Jagdamba Prasad, Ex. Director (Examination), ICAI – special invitee (in view of his expertise in organising centralized valuation of answer books during his tenure in ICAI)
The following terms of reference are assigned to the Group:
- To study the examination system of other educational/examining bodies including national institutes of importance and suggest suitable strengthening reforms to be adopted by ICAI.
- To study existing system of empanelment, review, training and monitoring of the work done by examiners and suggest strengthening reforms.
- To examine the feasibility of conducting centralised evaluation of answer books.
- To recommend measures for embracing extensive use of technology in evaluation system.
- Any other matter related or incidental to the evaluation of answer books.
Shri S.K.Garg, Additional Secretary (Exams) will act as Secretary to the Group. The President has requested that the Group may complete its assigned task and submit the report in one month.