ICAI Announced Exam Date/Time Table for Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury : ICAI Announced time table for Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management. Next examination of the Course will be held on 24th and 25th November 2018 (Saturday and Sunday).
Announcement for next examination
of Certificate course on Forex & Treasury Management
Kind attention of the members registered for the Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management is invited towards next examination of the Course which will be held on 24th and 25th November 2018 (Saturday and Sunday) as per the detail given below:
|Dates of Examination||Timings of Examination||Paper||Chapters||Marks|
|24th November,2018 (Saturday)||10:00 a.m. to
1:00 p.m. (IST)
|Paper 1||Chapters 1 to 6 along with case studies and
|25th November, 2018 (Sunday)||10:00 a.m. to
1:00 p.m. (IST)
|Paper 2||Chapters 7 to 12 along with case studies and practical questions||100 marks|
|Last date for submission of examination form and payment of
fee is 15th November, 2018
In this regard, the following information should be noted:-
- 75% attendance in classes is mandatory for appearing in the exams i.e. out of 8 classes, participant has to attend minimum 6 classes for appearing in the exam.
- Participants of 47th (Noida) ,48th (Mumbai),49th (Ahmedabad),50th (Hydearbad) & 51st(Noida) batches of the Course whose classes were conducted till 28th Oct,2018 are not required to pay examination fees however, the members of the this batch are mandatorily required to fill the examination form for confirming their presence on the scheduled examination dates with centre at the hyderlink: https://goo.gl/forms/jWK9qYfORPrhFHWo1
- Members other than this batch are required to mandatorily pay examination fees of Rs. 2360/-[Exam fee ? 2000 + ? 360 (18% GST)] at the link given hereinbelow. Members are cautioned to pay the examination fee carefully at the link given against the examination centre where they wish to appear for the examination. The examination centre once opted by a member would not be allowed to change, however, ICAI reserves the right to cancel the examination at any centre at its discretion.
|Examination Centre opted||Payment link|
- Paper 1 and 2 will consist of 65% multiple objective type questions and 35% subjective type questions.
- A candidate for the Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management shall be declared to have passed the examination if he / she secures a minimum of 40% marks in Paper 1, 2 and Project Report and 50% marks in the aggregate of theoretical examinations and Project Report.
- Only Simple calculator is allowed, no Scientific calculators and laptops are allowed.
- Link for FXTM modules (Module I,II &III) & Previous Years question papers is: http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=9992
- Participants are requested to send their recent coloured passport size photograph (prefarebly in JPG or JPEG format) for the purpose of admit Card via email at [email protected]
- Admit Card and details of examination centre will be intimated to respective candidate via email to be provided by the candidate.
Committee on Capital Market and Investors Protection
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
‘ICAI BHAWAN ‘, ‘Annexe Building 3rd Floor
Indraprastha Marg New Delhi-110002
Desk : 011- 30110473|Cell: +91 8130527979
Committee website : https://financialmarket.icai.org/
Website : www.icai.org
For help/query use e-Sahaayataa – https://help.icai.org/
Follow ICAI on Social Media – http://www.icai.org/followus/