Online GST Certification Course by Studycafe & ConsultEase:
After receiving overwhelming response on “Online GST Crash Course on GST Annual Return & GST Audit by Studycafe” we are coming up with Full GST Certification Course by Studycafe & ConsultEase .
The goods and services tax (GST), which was implemented on July 1, 2017, has been one of the biggest indirect tax reforms, India has ever seen. The initial year of GST has not been smooth and professionals have faced many problems while implementing the same.
For ease of professionals and GST Practitioners, we are coming up with Online GST Course Batch which will start from 19th January’ 2019 for those persons who are dealing in GST. There will be 10 classes of 2 hrs each where complete understanding of GST will be provided.
COURSE DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Outline for the Course
- 1 Outline for the Course
- 2 Faculty For Online GST Course
- 3 Click Here To Register for Online GST Course
- 4 Below mentioned persons can Join Online GST Course
- 5 Language of the Online GST Course
- 6 Online GST Certification Course Start Dates
- 7 Online GST Certification Course Duration & Schedule
- 8 Online GST Certification Course content & Syllabus
- 9 Fees For Online GST Course
- 10 Book your Online GST Course
Following are the outline for the Course:
- This course will Aim to make the students self-dependent for all procedural work and understanding of law.
- Guidance on “How to Keep updates and convert provision for practical use”.
- This course covers live demo for all procedural work. It will enable the participant to successfully run their GST practice.
- Practical demo for return filing procedure will be provided
- After course completion 1000 MCQ in 5 modules will be provided to each participants for practice.
- Course content will be provided through E Book for those who have availed the course.
Faculty For Online GST Course
CA Shaifaly Girdharwal, is qualified Chartered accountant. She is a young and dynamic speaker deliberating on various topics of GST at professional seminars conducted by ICAI and ICSI. She has been selected as faculty in ICAI to train professionals for GST . She has written more than 200 articles on web. She has trained more than 1000 employees of various corporates in “GST Ready” sessions.
Click Here To Register for Online GST Course
Below mentioned persons can Join Online GST Course
- Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
- Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
- Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB
- Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
Language of the Online GST Course
Online GST Course will be in English as well as Hindi.
Online GST Certification Course Start Dates
- Batch Start Date – 19th January’ 2019 (Saturday) for Weekend Batch
Online GST Certification Course Duration & Schedule
10 Classes for 2 hours Each. Total 20 Hours of Online GST Course.
- Weekend (Saturday & Sunday), Time: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
We will also share Recording for the sessions.
Online GST Certification Course content & Syllabus
|Date||Topic||Details||What to learn?|
|19/01/2019||Basic Concept & Constitutional Background||What was the mechanism of implementation of GST.|
|20/01/2019||Levy & Supply|
|26/01/2019||Input Tax Credit|
|27/01/2019||Registration & Time of Supply|
|02/02/2019||Place of supply|
|09/02/2019||Returns in GST|
|10/02/2019||GST Annual Return & Audit report|
|16/02/2019||Offence & Assessment in GST|
|17/02/2019||Discussion on Important AR and Mega Revision.|
Fees For Online GST Course
Rs. 6,000 (Inclusive of all taxes) 20% Discount will be given if you Register till 31st December. 10% Discount if you will register from 1st Jan to 10th January.
Book your Online GST Course
For any query/assistance mail us at [email protected]
Please also note that GST Course will be conducted through webinar and link of webinar will be shared 2 days prior to the start of course.