ICWAI June 2019 Foundation Exam Time Table & Programme :
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) released time table/exam dates for CMA Foundation exam June 2019 attempt. As per the notification released, Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) announced that CMA Foundation June 2019 exam will be conducted from Tuesday, 11th June 2019.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) is the only licensing cum regulating body of Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA) profession in India.
Last date to apply for CMA foundation June 2019 exams is April 10, 2019.
Refer below Time Table for CMA foundation June 2019 exams.
THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
Day & Date
|Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016 Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, 11th June, 2019|| |
Fundamentals of Economics & Management
|Wednesday, 12th June, 2019|| |
Fundamentals of Accounting
|Thursday, 13th June, 2019|| |
Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics
|Friday, 14th June, 2019|| |
Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||` 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
1. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
2. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank).
3. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE FORM.
4. (a) Students can login to the website icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
5. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th April, 2019.
6.Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
7. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
8.Probable date of publication of result: 23rd August, 2019.
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]