ICWAI June 2019 Intermediate & Final Exam Time Table & Programme:
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) released time table/exam dates for CMA Intermediate and Final exams June 2019 attempt. As per the notification released, Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) announced that CMA Inter and Final June 2019 exam will be conducted from Tuesday, 11th June 2019.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) is the only licensing cum regulating body of Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA) profession in India.
Last date to apply for CMA Intermediate and Final June 2019 exams is April 10, 2019. We are providing ICMAI time table/exam dates for Intermediate and Final June 2019 exams details with the full registration procedure, Examination Fees, Exam Pattern, Amendments and Syllabus applicable for ICWAI Inter and Final June 2019 exams and probable result date.
INTERMEDIATE AND FINAL EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – JUNE 2019
|INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION (JUNE – 2019 TERM) WILL BE HELD ON ALTERNATE DATES FOR EACH GROUP.|
Day & Date
(Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)
(Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)
|(Group – I)||(Group – II)||(Group – III)||(Group – IV)|
|Tuesday, 11th June, 2019||Financial Accounting (P-05)||——————-||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)||——————-|
|Wednesday, 12th June, 2019||——————-||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||——————-||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|Thursday, 13th June, 2019||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||——————-||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)||——————-|
|Friday, 14th June, 2019||——————-||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)||——————-||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|Saturday, 15th June, 2019||Direct Taxation (P-07)||——————-||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)||——————-|
|Sunday, 16th June, 2019||——————-||Indirect Taxation (P-11)||——————-||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
17th June, 2019
|Cost Accounting (P-08)||——————-||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)||——————-|
|Tuesday, 18th June, 2019||——————-||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)||——————-||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (P-20)|
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)
|`1400/- US $ 100||`1200/- US $ 90|
|Two Groups (Inland Centres)
|`2800/- US $ 100||`2400/- US $ 90|
1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE
3. (a) Students can login to the website icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th April 2019
5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2018, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2018, are applicable for June, 2019 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2019-20. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
6. Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2018 is applicable for June, 2019 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30th November, 2018 for June, 2019 term of examination
8. For Applicability of IND_AS and amended AS for paper 5 –Financial Accounting and Paper 12-Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17-Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circular in website for June, 2019 term examination. Please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
9. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June,2019 term of examination. For further clarification visit our website icmai.in
10. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
11. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August,
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com
You May Also Like: CBDT Enables Facility to upload Revised Return online for the returns filed manually