Online GST Certification Course by Studycafe & MSME:
After receiving overwhelming response on “Online GST Crash Course on GST Annual Return & GST Audit by Studycafe” & Online GST Certification Course we are coming up with Another Batch of Full GST Certification Course by Studycafe, Govt. of India (Ministry of M.S.M.E) & CA Shaifaly Girdharwal.
The goods and services tax (GST), which was implemented on July 1, 2017, has been one of the biggest indirect tax reforms, India has ever seen. The initial year of GST has not been smooth and professionals have faced many problems while implementing the same.
For ease of professionals and GST Practitioners, we are coming up with Online GST Certification Course Batch which will start from 06th April’ 2019 for those persons who are dealing in GST. There will be 12 classes of 2 hrs each where complete understanding of GST will be provided.
COURSE DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Outline for the Course
Following are the outline for the Course:
1.) Certificate by Govt. of India through Ministry of M.S.M.E. after successful Completion of Course.
2.) This course will Aim to make the participants self-dependent for all procedural work and understanding of law.
3.) Guidance on “How to Keep updates and convert provision for practical use”.
4.) This course covers live demo for all procedural work. It will enable the participant to successfully run their GST practice.
5.) Practical demo for return filing procedure will be provided
6.) Course content will be provided through E Book for those who have availed the course.
7.) Best course for GST Practitioner
Faculty For Online GST Course
CA Shaifaly Girdharwal, is qualified Chartered accountant. She is a young and dynamic speaker deliberating on various topics of GST at professional seminars conducted by ICAI and ICSI. She has been selected as faculty in ICAI to train professionals for GST . She has written more than 200 articles on web. She has trained more than 1000 employees of various corporates in “GST Ready” sessions.
Click Here To Register for Online GST Course
Below mentioned persons can Join Online GST Course
– Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
– Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
– Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB
– Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
– Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
Language of the Online GST Course
Online GST Course will be in Hindi Language.
Online GST Certification Course Start Dates
- Batch Start Date – 06th April’ 2019 (Saturday & Sunday) for Weekend Batch
Online GST Certification Course Duration & Schedule
12 Classes for 2 hours Each. Total 20 Hours of Online GST Course.
– Weekend (Saturday & Sunday), Time: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm. Recording for the sessions will also be shared with the participants.
Online GST Certification Course content & Syllabus
SESSION I- 06TH APR 2019 BASIC CONCEPT & CONSTITUTIONAL BACKGROUND
- 101st Constitutional Amendment Act
- FCM & RCM (With Journal Entries)
- Inter-State & Intra State
- Section 7 & 8 of IGST Act
- Constitutional Background of GST
- Type of taxes in GST and their nature.
- Important concepts & definitions to understand GST
SESSION II- 07TH APR 2019 LEVY & SUPPLY
- Notifications of Rates (1/2017, 2/2017, 4/2017, 11/2017, 12/2017, 13/2017)
- The brief discussion of HSN description.
- Section- 7,8,9,10,11 of CGST Act.
- How to find Tax rate of different goods and services.
- Understanding of applicability on the various business transaction.
SESSION III- 13TH APR 2019 INPUT TAX CREDIT
- Section – 16,17,18,19 of CGST Act
- Rule- 36 to 43.
- Allowance of Credit.
- Blockage of Credit.
- Reversal of credit(With examples)
SESSION IV- 14TH APR 2019 REGISTRATION & TIME OF SUPPLY
- Important Section related to registrations will be discussed.
- Live demo of registration.
- When tax is payable in GST in case of Goods and services.
- When tax liability will arise for goods (RCM or FCM)
- Time of supply for vouchers.
- When registration in GST is mandatory.
SESSION V- 20TH APR 2019 PLACE OF SUPPLY
- Section-10,11,12 and 13 of IGST Act will be discussed with practical examples.
- Importance of place of supply in the determination of correct tax.
- Impact of the wrong judgment of supply.
- Nature of Supply
- Nature of tax to be paid.
SESSION VI- 21TH APR 2019 ZERO-RATED SUPPLY (INCLUDING REFUND)
- SEZ, Export, Deemed Export
- Refund of tax or ITC in case of Export
- Live demo of refund Application (Export only) & LUT for Export.
- Meaning of Zero-rated supply under GST.
- Treatment of export transactions.
- How to apply for the refund.
SESSION VII- 27TH APR 2019 RETURNS IN GST
- GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-5, GSTR-6, GSTR-7 (Including NRTP, Normal Taxpayer, ISD, Casual Taxpayer, TDS)
- Monthly, Quarterly and other compliances of GST.
- Filing of returns and various other forms
SESSION VIII- 28TH APR 2019 GST ANNUAL RETURN & AUDIT REPORT
- GSTR-9, GSTR-9A, GSTR-9C
- Compilation of data for GST Annual return
- Compiling data for reconciliation part of GSTR-9C.
- Conducting GST audit and Drafting GST audit Report.
SESSION IX – 04TH MAY 2019 OFFENCE & ASSESSMENT IN GST
- Understanding various offenses in GST
- Section 122(1) of CGST Act
- Section 122, 123, 124 and 125.
- Awareness about the activities which deemed to be the offense in GST
- Penalties for various offenses in GST.
SESSION-X – 5TH MAY 2019 DISCUSSION ON IMPORTANT AR AND MEGA REVISION.
SESSION XI – 11TH MAY 2019 E-WAY BILLS IN GST
- E-way bills related provisions in Law
- E-way bills Rules
- Practical issues related to E-way bills
- A visit to the portal
SESSION XII – 12TH MAY 2019 MISC PROVISIONS
- Job work, Appeals and prosecution in GST
- Filing of Job work return
Fees For Online GST Course
Rs. 8,000 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Book your Online GST Course
Click here for Registration and online payment
For any query/assistance mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Call on +91 8860779306
Please also note that GST Course will be conducted through webinar and link of webinar will be shared 2 days prior to the start of course.