ICAI excluded 7 topics from CA Final New Course Financial Reporting Paper from Nov’19
ICAI excluded 7 topics from CA Final New Course Financial Reporting. Following topics have been excluded from the curriculum of CA Final New Course Financial Reporting by ICAI from November 2019 vide notification.
The topics are as follows :
1. Application of existing Accounting Standards i.e., AS 15, 21,23, 25, 27 and 28.
2. Application of Guidance Notes issued by ICAI on specified accounting aspects.
3. Accounting for Carbon Credits and related Guidance Note.
4. Accounting for E-commerce Business and related Guidance Note.
5. Human Resource Reporting.
6. Value Added Statement.
7. Expert Advisory Committee (EAC) Opinions.
The Guidance Note on accounting for expenditure on Corporate Social
Responsibility activities falling within the scope of topic 13 of Syllabus Contents continues to be applicable.