Prefilled XML available for ITR 1, 2, 3 and 4 for AY 2019-20 at Income Tax Portal
Income tax department has now made available Prefilled XML of ITR 1, 2, 3 and 4 for AY 2019-20 at Income Tax Portal. Here is the process of how to download prefilled XML.
Step 1 : Login to Income Tax Portal
Step 2 : Go to my Accounts Tab
Step 3 : Select option of Download Prefilled ITR
Step 4 : Choose the XML you want to Download
The following details shall be prefilled in the ITR form:-
- PAN, Name, Date of Birth shall be prefilled from PAN database.
- Address, Aadhaar Number, mobile number and e-mail ID shall be prefilled from e-Filing Profile (Please update e-Filling Profile before proceeding).
- Tax Payment, TDS and TCS details shall be prefilled from Form 26AS.
- Details of Salary Income, allowances and deductions shall be prefilled from Annexure II of Form 24Q.
- Type of House Property shall be prefilled from last filed ITR.
- Details of Income from House property shall be prefilled from Form 26AS.
- Details of Interest income from Term Deposit shall be prefilled from Form 26AS.
- Details of Interest income details (u/s 244A) from Income Tax Refund.
- Tax relief u/s 89 shall be prefilled from Annexure II of Form 24Q.
- Bank account details shall be prefilled from last filed ITR and e-Filing Profile.
- Verification Details – Self/Representative PAN details as applicable based on Logged in PAN.
Step 5 : Download Prefilled XML.
Please check all the prefilled data are reflected correctly. If the prefilled data doesn’t personal information, income , deductions and tax credit details, Kindly make necessary the correct details.