Empanelment for Chartered Accountant as Concurrent Auditor of Bank of Baroda
Request for Proposal
Bank of Baroda
Appointment of -1- Concurrent Auditor to carry out Concurrent Audits of Branches/RLBO/CBOs/TFBO/CPC/Other Units For each of the following Zones of Bank of Baroda Namely Ahmedabad Zone (Group I), Ahmedabad Zone (Group II), Meerut Zone (earlier Bareilly), Mangaluru Zone & Rajkot Zone for – 12- months From 01-10-2019 to 30-09-2020
Date: 05th August, 2019
RFP Reference: RFP: CIAD: 111/3
RFP for Appointment of Concurrent Auditors for Branches / RLBOs / CBOs / TFBO / CPC / Other units for -5- Zones / Groups of the Bank
Request for Proposal (RFP) for Appointment of -1- Concurrent Auditor to carry out Concurrent Audits of Branches/RLBO/CBOs/TFBO/CPC/Other Units For each of the following Zones of Bank of Baroda Namely, Ahmedabad Zone (Group I), Ahmedabad Zone (Group II), Meerut Zone (earlier Bareilly), Mangaluru Zone & Rajkot Zone for -12- months From 01-10-2019 to 30-09-2020
|1||RFP Issuance Date||05th August 2019|
|2||RFP Co-ordinator||Ashok Jena|
|Email id||[email protected]|
|Address for Proposal Submission||2nd Floor, Baroda Corporate Centre C-26, G Block Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East Mumbai 400051|
|3||Last Date of Written request forClarifications Before the Pre-bid Meeting||16th August 2019|
|4||Prebid Meeting||11.00 am 19th August 2019
Address : Baroda Corporate Centre C-26, G Block Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051
|5||Last Date of Submission of RFP Response (Closing Date)||2.00 pm 26th August 2019
Address : 2nd Floor, Baroda Corporate Centre C-26, G Block Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East Mumbai 400051
|6||Opening of Eligibility Cum Technical Bid||2.30 pm, 26th August 2019
Address : Baroda Corporate Centre C-26, G Block Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East Mumbai 400051
|7||Date for presentation||Eligible short-listed bidders may be invited for a presentation on the Technical Proposal at the discretion of the management. Date for the presentation will be communicated to the short-listed bidders; the Banks decision is final in this regard.|
|8||Opening of Financial Bid||The Financial Proposals of only those who qualify in Technical Proposal will be opened. The date for opening of the Financial Proposal would be communicated separately only to those bidders who are eligible and Technically qualified.|
|9||Application Money||INR 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only)|
|10||Proposal Security (Earnest Money Deposit or EMD)||INR 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only) By DD/ Pay order payable on Mumbai or by Bank Guarantee issued by Scheduled Commercial Bank other than Bank of Baroda and should be valid up to 28-02-2020 (in the format given in Annexure -12.)|
Definition of Terms used in the RFP :
Following terms are used in the document interchangeably to mean:
1. Assignment / Job / Engagement means the work to be performed by the selected Bidder pursuant to the Contract.
2. Bank or BOB means Bank of Baroda.
3. BCC means Baroda Corporate Centre, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
4. Day means business day.
5. ICAI means Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6. Personnel / Resources means professionals and support staff provided by the selected Bidder.
7. Proposal / Bid / Tender means Response to the RFP Document.
8. RBI means Reserve Bank of India.
9. Recipient, Respondent, Consultant and Bidder means interested and eligible applicants responding to this RFP for Concurrent Audit.
10. Successful / Selected Bidder means the bidder selected as the successful bidder by the Bank in accordance with this RFP who is also referred to as Concurrent Audit Firm.
This document is meant for the specific use by the Firm/ person/s interested to participate in the RFP process. This document in its entirety is subject to Copyright Laws. Bank of Baroda expects the Firms or any person acting on behalf of the Firms strictly adhere to the instructions given in the document and maintain confidentiality of information. The Firms will be held responsible for any misuse of information contained in the document, and are liable to be prosecuted by the Bank in the event that such a circumstance is brought to the notice of the Bank. By downloading the document, the interested party is subject to the confidentiality clauses.
1. One Firm is allowed to bid for One Zone / One Group only.
2. If one firm bids for more than One Zone/ One Group, all the bids of that firm will be rejected.
3. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is the Date of Publication of RPF.
4. If Firm quotes bid price less than the minimum price of RFP the bid of that firm will be rejected.
5. The CA Firms engaged for carrying out Concurrent Audit in any other Zone / Unit of our Bank w.e.f. 01-10-2019 are not eligible to participate.
6. The CA Firm which are completing more than two year period of assignment as on 30-09-2019 in existing Zone are not eligible to participate for the same Zone.