How to Reduce Size of various PDF or E-Forms on MCA:
Most of the professionals are woking on MCA for various filing requirement of the MCA. Professionals face difficulty when size of the PDF Forms Increases after they affix DSC. Maximum File limit for MCA is 6MB. So Our form should be of maximum of 6MB. If MCA form size is increased after affixing DSC then we need to reduce the size of the form.
Q. How to limit the PDF file size while affixing the DSC. What should be done to optimize the PDF file size?
Ans. Please follow the below instructions to limit the increase in PDF file size while affixing the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
1. Open any PDF file or right click any PDF file.
2. Select Edit > Preferences. The Preferences window is displayed.
3. Select Category: Signature. The Digital Signatures section is displayed.
4. Click “More” button under the Creation & Appearance section.
5. Uncheck “Include signature’s revocation status” option.
Note – The above change in preference settings is specific to each client desktop.