Compliances to be completed in December 19 and First week of Jan 2020
1. Income Tax: 31.12.2019 is the due date to file Income tax Return (ITR) with Late Fees of INR 5,000 for income earners exceeding INR 5,00,000.
2. 31.12.2019 is the due date to LINK PAN with AADHAAR for the persons where having AADHAAR is mandatory. Note – No need to link in case you are a resident of J&K, Assam or Meghalaya, Non-Citizen or aged 80 years or more.
3. CBDT has extended the due date to pay Advance Tax (IIIrd Installment) from 15.12.2019 to 31.12.2019 for North Eastern States.
4. GST Council has decided to waive 100% LATE FEES for delay in filing GSTR-1 since 01.07.2017 till November, 2019 if such taxpayers file the pending GSTR-1 till 10.01.2020.
5. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs ( CBIC ) has extended due date for filing of GSTR-3B for the month of November 2019 has been extended to December 23rd, 2019. GSTR-3B is a monthly return. All regular taxpayers need to file this return till June 2018. Taxpayers can file their return on GST Portal.
6. GST: 31.12.2019 is the due date to file application for Sabka Vishwas Scheme, 2019 for resolution of pending Excise Duty and Service Tax.
7. Bonus Payment due date : 31.12.2019 is the due date to pay Bonus for FY 2018-19 as per Payment of Bonus Act.
8. MCA: 31.12.2019 is the due date to file MGT-7 (Annual Return) for the year ended March 31, 2019.
9. MCA: 31.12.2019 is the due date to hold FIRST AGM in case of Companies incorporated between 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2018.
10. MCA: 31.12.2019 is the due date to hold EXTENDED AGM in case extension of 3 months have been taken by any Company.
For Regular Updates Join : https://t.me/Studycafe