Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19: Guidelines to fill CAR: Step by step Guidelines to fill CAR
Companies are required to fill a form, CAR affirming rediness towards COVID-19. The Form will be deployed on MCA portal on 23.03.2020. The guidelines to fill the form and features of form CAR are given via this article:
Features of Form CAR:
- It is a simple web form deployed on 23.03.2020 with minimum fields and can be filed from anywhere.
- No Fees is required to be paid while uploading the Form. Hence no SRN will be generated.
- DSC is not required for signing the Form. Only OTP verification is required
- This for is Available once you login at MCA Portal for both ‘Registered’ as well ‘Business User’
- All Indian companies/ Foreign companies/ LLPs/ Foreign LLPs are required to file the form
- Any one of the current Authorized Signatories of the Company/LLP can submit the form online
- System based acknowledgment shall be sent to:
- Email ID of the respective Company/Foreign Company/ LLP or Foreign LLP
- Email ID of the Authorized Signatory who is providing the affirmation
- Email ID of the FO user who is submitting the affirmation
Step by step Guidelines to fill CAR
Step 1: Enter valid CIN/ FCRN/ LLPIN/ FLLPIN
Step 2: Click on Pre-fill
Step 3: System will Pre-fill the name of the Indian company or a Foreign company or LLP or Foreign LLP
Step 4: Select whether Company/LLP is in compliance of COVID-19 Guidelines including work from home policy
Step 5: Select whether the Authorized Signatory of the Company/LLP who is providing the affirmation has a valid DIN/ PAN or Membership Number.
Note: Ensure that such authorized signatory is currently associated with the company/LLP.
Step 6: Enter valid DIN in case of Director/ PAN in case of other Key Managerial Personnel/ Membership Number in case of Company Secretary in full time employment.
Step 7: Click on Pre-fill
Step 8: In case DIN of a Director is entered, mobile number available in database shall be Pre-filled.
Note: Where mobile number is not Pre-filled, the field shall be editable and mobile number can be entered by the user.
Step 9: Click on ‘Send OTP’ button. OTP shall be sent to the mobile number entered.
Step 10: Enter OTP received on the mobile number and click on ‘Verify OTP’ button
Step 11: Once OTP is verified, success message shall be displayed.
Step 12: Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the form.
Note: Companies/LLPs are advised to use the service w.e.f 23rd March 2020 in a staggered manner to avoid the load on the system.