Tax Audit Report Deferment of GST Reporting & GAAR
Tax Audit is applicable on Every person which falls under any of the category of clause (a) to (e) of section 44AB of Income Tax Act. Accordingly he is required to get his accounts audited by an accountant and furnish the report on such audit. Tax Audit Forms are specified forms under rule 6G. The Forms are 3CA, 3CB, 3CD.
On July, 2018 income tax department has introduced some new clauses in tax audit reporting i.e. in form 3CD. They were:
- clause no 30C which was reporting regarding GAAR and
- clause no 44 which required reporting pertaining to GST compliances.
The applicability of these provisos has further been deffered to 31.03.2020.
You May Also Refer:
- 24 FAQ’S ON SCOPE / ELIGIBILITY OF DIRECT TAX VIVAD SE VISHWAS ACT 2020
- Reopening case in absence of any adverse tangible material was invalid
- Who is liable to deduct Tax at Source (TDS) | Who is liable to deduct TDS
- Effective Rate of TDS on the payment of interest to Foreign Institutional Investor (FIP)
- Remuneration paid to directors attracts GST & COVID-19 GST Impact
- GST COMPLIANCE IN STATUTORY BANK BRANCH AUDIT
- GST Portal Update: GSTR3B can be filed by Companies/Firms via EVC
- Webinar on Critical issues in refunds under GST & Appellate provisions under GST
- Deep Discussion on Vivad se Vishwas Scheme: Income Tax