GSTN Portal has stopped showing July 17 Returns
1. GST Portal is notified vide Section 146 of the CGST Act 2017. This Portal facilitates all the compliance support under GST.
2. Now today on 1st August 2020 Return Data for July 2017 has been removed from GSTN portal not available for viewing
3. No were in law it is mentioned that GSTN would preserve data for 3 Years only but while viewing the Electronic Liability Register the Portal is showing “Maximum period for viewing ledger is 3 years”
4. Now its high time to start taking data backup for the earlier period. This would be quiet helpful during the assessment stage.
5. This action might be taken for lack of storage space but no intimation was given prior.