Online GST Certification Course for Beginners by Studycafe:
After receiving an overwhelming response on “Online GST Crash Course on GST Annual Return & GST Audit by Studycafe” & Online GST Certification Course we are coming up with Another Batch of Online GST Certification Course for Beginners.
The goods and services tax (GST), which was implemented on July 1, 2017, has been one of the biggest indirect tax reforms, India has ever seen. The initial year of GST has not been smooth and professionals have faced many problems while implementing the same.
For ease of professionals and GST Practitioners, we are coming up with Online GST Certification Course for Beginners which will start from 09th Jan 2021 for those persons who are dealing in GST. There will be 5 classes of 2 hrs each where complete understanding of GST to beginners.
COURSE DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Outline for the Course
Following are the outline for the Course:
- Certificate by Studycafe after successful Completion of Course.
- This course will Aim to make the participants self-dependent for all procedural work and understanding of law.
- Guidance on How to Keep updates and convert provision for practical use.
- This course covers live demo for all procedural work. It will enable the participant to successfully run their GST practice.
- Practical demo for return filing procedure will be provided
- Course content will be provided through E Book for those who have availed the course.
- Best Certification course for Beginners.
Faculty For Online GST Course
CA Pratibha Goyal, is qualified Chartered accountant. She is a young and dynamic speaker deliberating on various topics of GST at professional seminars conducted by Various Associations. She has written more than 200 articles on web and also actively posting videos on youtube.
Below mentioned persons can Join Online GST Course
- Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
- Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
- Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB
- Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
Any other person not covered above can join the course if interested.
Language of the Online GST Course
Online GST Course will be in Hindi English Mixed Language.
Online GST Certification Course Start Dates
- Batch Start Date 09th Jan 2021 till 13th Jan 2021
Online GSTCertification CourseDuration & Schedule
5 Classes for 2+ hours Each. Total 10+ Hours of Online GST Course for Beginners.
- Date: 09th Jan 2021 to 13th Jan 2021.
- Time: 07.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
- Recording for the sessions will also be shared with the participants.
Online GST Certification Course content & Syllabus
Day 1: Understanding of Supply
- Understanding Supply
- Understanding applicability of CGST, SGST, IGST
- Understanding B2B & B2C Supply.
- What is Taxable/ Exempt/ Composite/ Mixed Supply
Day 2: Understanding ITC & RCM Provisions
- Understanding Input Tax Credit [ITC]
- Understanding Reverse Charge Mechanism [RCM] Provisions
- What is GSTR-2B/GSTR-2A. Why it is required to analyse the data in these returns before filing GST Returns
- Concept of Blocked Credits
Day 3: Understanding of GST Returns including QRMP
- Discussion on GSTR-3B, GSTR-1
- Discussion on QRMP Scheme
Day 4: Understanding of E-way Bill & How to file GST Return from Tally
- Discussion on E-way Bill. How to generate E-Way bill from GST Portal.
- Concept of TDS/TCS in GST. How to book same in Tally.
- How can you file GST Return Directly from your Tally?
Day 5: Discussion on GST Annual Return & GST Audit.
- Discussion on GST Annual Return & GST Audit.
- Understanding Linkage of GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C with GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B
Fees For Online GST Course
Rs. 500 Only
Book your Online GST Course
For any query/assistance mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Call on +91 96250 80264
Please also note that GST Course will be conducted through Zoom and link of webinar will be shared once payment will be done.