Accounting, B.Com Graduates Vacancy at Qualcomm
Qualcomm is hiring an experienced GAOC Accountant, Associate at their Hyderabad location. The Global Accounting Operations Center (GAOC), a component of the Qualcomm Controllership Team, is in charge to provide support in the accounting activities related to closing of the books of Qualcomm affiliates across globe. Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Account receivable, Cash & Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany, Fixed Assets and General Accounting.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities
- Prepare and record properly supported standard entries.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting journal entries, GL analysis, TB review and variance analysis and other ad-hoc support as required by the business) according to the respective business deadlines
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Qualcomm Policies
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal and external auditors
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (B.Com Graduate) with 0-2 years of proven accounting experience
- • 1+ years of Finance, Accounting, or related work experience.
- Accounting experience in a multi-GAAP environment and shared service center is a plus
- Exposure to working in an ERP instance (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to learn/understand standards & processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Has good fundamental organization & prioritization skills
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills and a highly professional style
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working in large Multi-National Company will be an added advantage for the candidate
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"