AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Qualification and How to Apply
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites applications in the prescribed format for the post of Laboratory Technician-III on a purely temporary basis for a Research Project. There is only 1 vacancy available.
The maximum age for candidates is up to 30 years. The last date to submit the application is on or before 30th July 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Recruitment 2022:
Rs. 20,000/- + 16% HRA
Qualifications for AIIMS Recruitment 2022:
- B. Sc. Medical laboratory Technology / Class 12th pass in Science subjects with two years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- One year DMLT with two years’ laboratory experience in a recognized organization.
- B. Sc. with 2 years of Medical Laboratory experience in a recognized organization.
- Hands-on experience in pathology and biochemistry with the processing of clinical specimens
- Proficient to read, write and speak in Hindi and English
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2022:
- All interested candidates should submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format all original certificates of educational qualifications, and experience certificates along with a passport size photo and set of self-attested photocopies of all documents by email to [email protected] before 30.06.2022 by 5:00 pm.
- The candidate should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview on 04.07.2022 at 11:30 AM at the following address:
Dr Susama Patra
Functional Principal Investigator
Professor & Head
Department of Pathology & Lab Medicine
Email: [email protected]