AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 for 89 Vacancies: Salary up to 220400, Check Posts and How to Apply
AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bilaspur is an apex health care Institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the “Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY)” with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level health care in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
The Executive Director, AIIMS, Bilaspur is hiring Indian nationals/ persons registered as Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders under Section 7 (A) of the Citizenship Act of 1955 for the Professor (Faculty Code-001), Additional Professor (Faculty Code-002), Associate Professor (Faculty Code-003) and Assistant Professor (faculty Code-004) posts. There are 89 vacancies for these posts. The age limit is between 50 years to 70 years. The pay scale will be between Rs.101500 to Rs. 220400.
The last date to apply is 07.12.2022 by 5.00 P.M.
Check details about AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 below.
Post Name and Vacancy for AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
Professor (Faculty Code-001) – 27
Additional Professor (Faculty Code-002) – 19
Associate Professor (Faculty Code-003) – 23
Assistant Professor (faculty Code-004) – 20
Age Limit for AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
For Professor/ Additional Professor
The age should not exceed
i. 58 (Fifty-eight) years in direct recruitment
ii. 56 (Fifty-six) Years in case of Deputation
iii. 70 (Seventy) Years in the case of retired faculty
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
The age should not exceed
i. 50 (Fifty) years
Scale Pay for AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
Entry Level Pay Matrix 14A (Basic1,68,900-2,20,400) as per 7thCPC and all usual allowances (Plus NPA for candidates possessing medical qualifications)
Entry Level Pay Matrix 13A2 (Basic1,48,200- 2,11,400)as per 7thCPC and all usual allowances (Plus NPA for candidates possessing medical qualification)
Entry Level Pay Matrix 13A1 (Basic1,38,300-2,09,200) as per 7thCPC and all usual allowances (Plus NPA for candidates possessing medical qualifications)
Entry Level Pay Matrix 12 (Basic1,01,500-1,67,400) as per 7thCPC and all usual allowances (Plus NPA for candidates possessing medical qualifications)
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
1. The applications of the candidates who will be received within the prescribed date and time and who submit the requisite fee will be scrutinized by the scrutiny committee of the Institute and only the eligible candidates will be called for a personal interview before the Standing Selection Committee of the Institute. In case, the numbers of applicants are large, the selection committee of the Institute may devise criteria for short-listing the candidates which may include the holding of a written examination.
2. Only the eligible candidates/ shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. However, the same would be provisional subject to fulfillment of all requirements failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for an interview.
3. Interview letters will be sent by post/ through email ID and the complete interview schedule will also be made available on the website also.
Application Procedure for AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
A. Step-1 (Application Fees)
The non-refundable application fee is required to be paid by the candidates by way of online NEFT mode in favor of the Executive Director, AIIMS-Bilaspur. Applications without submission of application fees will not be considered and summarily rejected. The application fee applicable to various categories is as follows: –
i. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee.
ii. SC/ST category: Rs. 1000
iii. For other categories: Rs. 2000
iv. Application fees are to be paid through NEFT in the bank account given below. The application fee is non-refundable. After depositing the fee through any online mode in the below-mentioned account, the candidate has to upload the proof in support and will have to produce the same at the time of the interview.
Note: 1. Candidates should ensure that the application fee is paid in the form of online NEFT mode.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
2. The candidates should ensure that the closing date for the online submission of the application form is 30.11.2022 and submit the OFFLINE application (Hard copy) before i.e.07.12.2022.
B. Step-2. (Application Form)
1. Please download the Soft Copy of the application form (Appendix-I) by clicking the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gK6FW3zdcngO5HUDTErsOaQ_k5U5i1mN/view?usp=sharing
2. The candidates have to download the career graph form (Appendix-II), which is to be filled in MS Word format as per the proforma given along with this link, using Times New Roman Font, Size-12 in the prescribed format. Create a PDF file using Microsoft Office. (Not a printout scanned PDF). The link for Appendix-II is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kr3XwcdgHOS4fHU8ix4oMV9dXwDpEQDU/edit?u sp=sharing&ouid=117800996523858916659&rtpof=true&sd=true
3. Rename the file as (Ex: – If Your Name is Rakesh Kumar and you are applying for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Anatomy then the file name will be as- Rakesh Kumar Assistant Professor Anatomy.pdf)
C. Step-3 (Offline Application form)
The candidate(s) who submit(s) their online application must also submit self-attested copies of all relevant certificates regarding Age, Qualification, Experience including Proof of Payment, Caste certificate in prescribed Proforma, EWS/PwBD Certificate, NOC, other relevant testimonials along with a printout of the application (Appendix-I), with covering letter immediately so as the same reaches to the following address on or before 07.12.2022 by 5.00 P.M. positively.
Administrative Officer, (Recruitment Cell)
Administrative Block, 3rd Floor
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
The envelope containing the application(s) should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of ……., Department of …………… for AIIMS, Bilaspur (H.P.)”
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.