B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is hiring an experienced Associate statistical Monitor at their Bangalore location. The Associate Statistical Monitor is responsible for operating and maintaining the centralised Statistical Monitoring function in Global Development. The Statistical Monitoring function is one element of the Novo Nordisk compliance with Risk Based Monitoring. The Statistical Monitoring function is responsible for identifying clinical data patterns which could indicate irregularities, non-compliance with protocol specifications, or fraud not otherwise captured. Findings which may impact the data quality of the registration package for a new drug application and thus the approvability of new drug candidates. The Associate Statistical Monitor is responsible for communicating irregularities to relevant stakeholders including management.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the Statistical Monitoring function for the detection of unusual data patterns, systematic errors and potential lack of compliance or fraud across trials and projects in Global Development.
- Responsible for communicating findings to trial teams/project teams and management and contribute to the prevention of the occurrence of low quality or erroneous data and the correction of such data.
- Contribute in developing the competencies of structured Statistical Monitoring.
- Responsible for knowledge sharing, skill building and good collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Holds University degree in life science or engineering (e.g. B.Sc., MSc, MD) or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and preferably 1 year of experience with exploration and/ or visualisation of clinical trial data and scientific data.
- Experience from clinical development and understanding of data flow.
- Thorough understanding of clinical research and GCP.
- Understanding of basic statistical methods, preferably experience from reporting/publishing clinical/scientific data.
- Good knowledge on computer systems and IT.
- Exposure with SAS JMP programming.
- Worked according to GxP and guidelines within drug development.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF