B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Urban Company
Urban Company is hiring an experienced Software Development Engineer II Data at their Gurgaon and Bangalore location. They are looking for extremely strong first-principles problem solvers, who have a maker / builder within them and want to bring to life consumer insights to revolutionize the service industry.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Platform first approach to engineering problems.
- Design, build, maintain robust and automated pipelines to ingest and process structured and unstructured data from source systems
- into big data platforms using batch and streaming mechanisms leveraging cloud native toolset
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and platformized infrastructure for machine learning pipelines at scale. Making it seamless to
- use Machine Learning Models for Data science and Engg team both.
- Strong engineering mindset – build automated monitoring, alerting, self healing (restartability/graceful failures) features while
- building the consumption pipelines.
- Create self-serve tools to improve the analytics platform.
- Build Data insights and alerts on top Business KPIs using dynamic thresholding.
- Build a rich Aggregate / Feature store to power in-house Data science Platform
- Tools / Technologies – Kafka, Kafka Connectors, Debezium, Node/Typescript, React, Scala, Airflow, Snowflake, Redash, Looker,
Kafka/Spark Streams, Spark, Sagemaker, EMR, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Bachelor’s/master’s in computer science frm top-tier Engineering School.
- Experience with Data pipeline and workflow management tools like Luigi, Airflow etc.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- History and Familiarity of server-side development of APIs, databases, dev-ops and systems.
- Fanatic about building scalable, reliable data products.
- Experience with Big data tools: Hadoop, Kafka/Kinesis, Flume, etc. is an added advantage.
- Experience with Relational SQL and NO SQL databases like HBase, Cassandra etc.
- Experience with stream processing engines like Spark, Link, Storm, etc. is an added advantage.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF