B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Urban Company
Urban Company is hiring an experienced Software Development Engineer II Data at their Gurgaon and Bangalore location. They are looking for extremely strong first-principles problem solvers, who have a maker / builder within them and want to bring to life consumer insights to revolutionize the service industry.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Platform first approach to engineering problems.
- Design, build, maintain robust and automated pipelines to ingest and process structured and unstructured data from source systems
- into big data platforms using batch and streaming mechanisms leveraging cloud native toolset
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and platformized infrastructure for machine learning pipelines at scale. Making it seamless to
- use Machine Learning Models for Data science and Engg team both.
- Strong engineering mindset – build automated monitoring, alerting, self healing (restartability/graceful failures) features while
- building the consumption pipelines.
- Create self-serve tools to improve the analytics platform.
- Build Data insights and alerts on top Business KPIs using dynamic thresholding.
- Build a rich Aggregate / Feature store to power in-house Data science Platform
- Tools / Technologies – Kafka, Kafka Connectors, Debezium, Node/Typescript, React, Scala, Airflow, Snowflake, Redash, Looker,
Kafka/Spark Streams, Spark, Sagemaker, EMR, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Bachelor’s/master’s in computer science frm top-tier Engineering School.
- Experience with Data pipeline and workflow management tools like Luigi, Airflow etc.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- History and Familiarity of server-side development of APIs, databases, dev-ops and systems.
- Fanatic about building scalable, reliable data products.
- Experience with Big data tools: Hadoop, Kafka/Kinesis, Flume, etc. is an added advantage.
- Experience with Relational SQL and NO SQL databases like HBase, Cassandra etc.
- Experience with stream processing engines like Spark, Link, Storm, etc. is an added advantage.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"