Reetu | Oct 10, 2022 |
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process Here
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022: The Chandigarh Police Department has invited online application for direct recruitment for 49 Temporary posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) of Group C.
The Recruitment is in the pre-revised pay scale, i.e. entry-level pay of Rs.29200/- as per notification of Government of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) issued vide No. 7/42/2020-5FP1/741-746 dated 17.07.2020 and adopted by Chandigarh Administration vide no. 7000/1/2-F&PO(7)/2020/12240 dated 17.09.2020 and further to be amended by Chandigarh Administration after adoption of Central Pay Scales from time to time.
Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply through URL the mentioned on the website of Chandigarh Police i.e. http://chandigarhpolice.gov.in from 27.09.2022 to 20.10.2022 till 11:59 P.M.
Check all the details for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 before applying for above mentioned post below.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)
Total – 49 (UR – 24, OBC – 13, SC – 08, EWS – 04)
Minimum Educational Qualification :
Graduation & its Equivalent
a). Candidates must have completed a computer concept course with a minimum of 80 hours of instruction as of the deadline, which is July 1, 2022, from a reputable institution that is ISO 9001-certified, the Department of Electronics Accredited of Computer Course (DOEACC) of the Government of India, or from NIELIT and its authorized Institutions.
b). The Candidates who have Certificates /Diploma/Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any recognized Institutions/University are exempted.
18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2022
For applicants from Schedule Castes and OBC, the upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years and 3 years, respectively. Candidates who fall under the Ex-Servicemen category are permitted to subtract the time spent serving in the Union’s armed forces from their actual ages, and if the resulting age does not exceed the maximum age limit for direct appointment to such a vacancy by more than 3 years, he will be deemed to meet the requirement regarding age limit.
Un-Reserved – Rs. 800/-
Other Backward Class / EWS – Rs. 500/-
Scheduled Caste/Ex-Serviceman – Exempt
The fee shall be paid only by Bank Challan generated through the Recruitment Portal.
1. All candidates [including ex-servicemen], shall be put through a Single Examination of two hours duration consisting of TWO Tiers: Tier I – OMR Sheet Based Test (50 Marks) and Tier II Written Test (50 Marks) as per details given below.
2. OMR Sheet Based Test (Tier I) will be of 50 Multiple choice objective type questions having 10 questions on General Knowledge/Current Affairs, 10 questions on I.T. Knowledge, 15 questions on IQ / Reasoning, 10 questions on Numerical Ability and 5 questions on Ethics. Each question will carry one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
3. Written Test (Tier II) shall be subjective and shall include questions on:
Language Essay (English, Hindi, Punjabi) – 30 marks
Language Skills (English) – 20 Marks
4. Minimum Qualifying Marks in Tier-I for each Category:
General – 50%, SC – 40%, OBC – 40%, Ex-Serviceman – 40%
5. Only those candidates will be eligible for evaluation of their Tier-II/Test who achieve the aforementioned qualifying scores in the Tier-I test. Following the total scores in the Tier I and Tier II tests, the top 10 candidates from each category of candidates will be invited to the PE and MT at random intervals.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through URL the mentioned on the website of Chandigarh Police i.e. http://chandigarhpolice.gov.in. Applications will be accepted online (only) from 27.09.2022 to 20.10.2022 till 11:59 P.M.
No application shall be entertained unless he is: a) a citizen of India or b) a subject of Nepal, or c) a subject of Bhutan or d) Tibetan refugees, who come over the India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or e) a person of India origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malowi, Zaire, Ethopia and Vietnam with the intension to permanently settling in India.
To Read the Official Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"