Computer Science Graduates, Postgraduates Vacancy at Google
Google is hiring an experienced Cloud AI Protection Analyst at their Bangalore location. On this team, you will be at the forefront of analyzing and resolving safety issues related to Google’s AI products. You will collaborate globally and cross-functionally with AI development teams and gain access to the latest AI innovations.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Conduct comprehensive safety analysis and evaluations of AI models to assess safety performance, accuracy, and efficiency of Google Cloud and Google Workspace Generative-AI products.
- Establish metrics to benchmark Generative-AI issues and measure improvements.
- Design and execute adversarial testing scenarios to assess the robustness and security of AI models and analyze datasets to extract insights into model safety performance and behavior.
- Improve tools through data analysis, leveraging technical expertise to enhance the efficiency of evaluation processes, as well as generate comprehensive reports summarizing findings, insights, and actionable recommendations for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Product, and Policy to integrate findings into the launch process optimizing safety experience for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research) or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in data analysis or in a data science setting.
- Experience with programming languages (e.g., Python, R, Julia) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- Master’s degree or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc.).
- Experience working on Large Language Models (LLMs).
- Experience analyzing the performance of Machine Learning (ML) models.
- Ability to generate actionable insights to drive business impact.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"