What you'll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, XLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won't find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Become Master in using Advance Features Like Slicer, Flashfill, Sparkline charts
- How to Import Data from Web, Tally ODBC Server
- How to Record Macro and how VBA Works
- Master Tally from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn the most common Tally functions used in the Office
- Learn How to manage Accounting of any Company with GST Independently
- Learn how to compute TDS & extract TDS Reports
- How to create GST Computation & Reports in Tally Prime Erp with GST
- How to avail Input GST Credit
- How to apply GST at Multiple Level
- How to apply GST at Multiple Level
5 Days Microsoft Excel Basic to Advance Certification Course
In our continuous endeavor to empower more and more finance professionals, this Microsoft Excel certification course has been designed for you. Detailed 6 Days course has been designed where daily more than 2 hrs sessions have been organized. This Course contains Videos along with study material, Excel Files. Live training on Excel will be given.
How I will get the course:
This is an online Excel Certification course so there will not be any physical delivery of the lectures. After the purchase of the Excel Certification course you can see the Excel Certification course under my account option under purchased courses. All the videos, study materials, PDF files, PPT’s, excel files will be uploaded there for quick access of participants. This Excel Certification course is valid for 60 Days.
Who is Eligible to Join Excel Certification Course:
There is no bound on the eligibility from our side for Excel Certification Course. Any person who want to learn and master in Excel can join this course. However, it will be more beneficial for the below-mentioned persons:
⭐Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
⭐Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
⭐Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
⭐Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
The course duration is around 12+ hours.
A Certificate of Participation from Studycafe will be provided on completion of the Excel Certification course.
This is a Completely online course, no bar on the number of views. During 60 days you can access this Excel Certification course from anywhere at any time with unlimited views.
Course Start Date:
Course will start on May 13, 2022 and will end on May 18, 2022
Timing: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM.
Day 1 - Data Cleansing & Date related Calculation Functions :120 Mins
Alt Function, Excel Smart Shortcuts, Edit Tool Bar, Random data, Smart Copy Paste, Smart Paste special, Transpose, now, date function, Format Cell, Concatenate, Trim & Clean, Proper, Upper, Lower, Left, Right, Mid & Len, Filter, Advance Filter, Format Painter.
Day 2 - Advanced Features in Excel :120 Mins
Concatenate & Text Join, Giving password to excel and back up, Advance Find & Replace, Smart Sorting, Skip Blank, TDS Working Check list, GST Late Fees Calculator, Import 26 AS data and converting in to excel
Day 3 - Advanced Excel Functions :120 Mins
Text to Columns, Flash Fill, Remove Duplicate, Data Validation, Consolidation, Conditional Formatting, if functions, Go to Special, Macro of Spell Number, etc.
Day 4 - Advanced Excel Functions :120` Mins
Calculate Drs Ageing, Sumif, Sumifs, Advance Subtotal, Iferror, Match Function, Vlookup, IF Error+Vlook up, IFError+Vlookup, Hlookup, Xlookup, How to Record Macro, Relative Size factor Theory (RSF) in Excel to identify red flags or fraudulent transactions in audit,
Day 5 - Advanced Excel Functions :120 Mins
Table, VLookup, HLookup, X Lookup Function, How to Create Pivot Table, Use of Pivot Table Pivot Table, Advance Pivot Table Features, Pivot Charts, Sparkline Chart,
Day 6 - Advanced Excel Functions :120 Mins
Preparation of Balance Sheet from trial, CFO or Management Dashboard, Extract data in Excel from NET, Excel worksheet to corporate (or Tally) database & extract any data that you want, Connect your Excel worksheet to live data on the Internet to track (for e.g.) current value of investments, Reconciliation of GSTR2A with GSTR3B ,
Who can join Microsoft Excel Basic to Advance Certification Course ?
⭐ Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students ⭐ Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice ⭐ Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB ⭐ Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry ⭐ Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
What will be Language of Microsoft Excel and tally prime Certification Course
It will be in Mix of English and Hindi Language.
What is the Duration of the Course?
Course Duration will be of more than 12 Hrs.
Whether Course Material will be Provided?
Yes, Course Material will be Provided.
Whether Course Recording will be Provided?
Yes Recording will be Provided for 60 Days.
How Can we Join this Course?
Please register yourself and pay the fees. After paying fees you can see the Lectures in Course section.
Terms and Conditions
- Recording will be Valid for 60 Days Only.
- Fees will not be refunded after enrollment.
- Required internet connection. Lectures can be viewed on Mobile or Laptop
This course includes:
- Hindi, English
- 12+ Hours of Video Content
- Recording is Available for 60 Days
- Studycafe Certificate of Completion
- Access on mobile or Computer/Laptop
- Downloadable Material