What you'll learn
- Provisions related to GST Annual Return & GST Audit
- Discussion on issues related with Supply - inter branch supply, Deemed Exports, RCM, Export, Export under LUT, Exempt, Nil Rated, Non-GST and No Supply.
- Discussion of Linkage of GSTR-3B & GSTR-1. How if we are correctly filing the Return, we can ease our work at time of Filing GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C
- Discussion on Form GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C, including presentation of Data in GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C.
- Spill over-effects of 2018-19.
In this Course CA Aanchal Kapoor will Discuss about GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C. A detailed discussion will be done in 2 Days Certification Course of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C. Certificates will be sent on the Email id of the participants. This Course will start from January 30,2021.
Day 1 - Discussion on GSTR-9120 Mins
Clause by Clause filing of GST Annual Return (Form GSTR-9) & GST Audit Report Form GSTR-9C
How to File GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C
✔️ Provision related to Annual return GSTR 9 and Reconciliation Statement GSTR 9C (Including Aggregate Turnover concept)
✔️ Issue in Supply including inter branch supply, Deemed Exports, RCM (Table 4,10 & 11of GSTR 9)
✔️ Export, Export under LUT, Exempt, Nil Rated, Non-GST and No Supply (Table 5 of GSTR 9)
✔️ Issue in ITC covering section 16/17 (Table 6, 7, 11 & 12 of GSTR 9)
✔️ ITC Issue in 2A vs 2B [Rule 36(4)], Table 8A document (Table 8 of GSTR 9)
Day 2 - Discussion on GSTR-9C120 Mins
✔️ Spill over effects of 2017-18 of GSTR 9
✔️ Detail discussion of Table 5 to 11 of GSTR - 9C
✔️ Detail discussion of Table 12 to 16 of GSTR - 9C including Certification part
✔️ Conducting GST audit and Drafting GST Audit Report.
✔️ Course Material Will be Provided including Power point presentation, Excel sheet with embedded formulas, practical case studies.
Who can Join this Course?
⭐ Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students ⭐ Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice ⭐ Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB ⭐ Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry ⭐ Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
What is the Duration of the Course?
Course will be of more than 5 Hrs.
Whether Course Material will be Provided?
Yes, Course Material will be Provided.
Whether Course Recording will be Provided?
Yes Recording will be Provided for 30 Days.
How Can we Join ths Course?
Please register yourself and make the fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Recording will be Valid for 30 Days Only.
- At one Time Lecture can be seen Either on Mobile or Desktop.
- Need to Have Active Internet Connection
- Lecture will be played either on Mobile, Laptop or Desktop.
This course includes:
- Hindi, English Mix
- 5 Hours of Video Content
- Recording is Available for 30 Days
- Studycafe Certificate of Completion
- Access on mobile or Computer/Laptop