Sushmita Goswami | Aug 11, 2022 |
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 300000, Check Post, Qualification and Procedure to Apply Here
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2022: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is looking for candidates for the Executive Director post. There is only one vacancy for this post. The maximum age limit for the Direct Recruitment basis is 57 years and the maximum age limit for the Deputation basis is 58 years. The remuneration for this post is between Rs. 150000 to Rs. 300000.
The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on the DMRC website in the First week of Sep 2022 (tentatively) and an interview will be held in the Second week of September 2022, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, OR, online mode (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on the DMRC website). The last date to apply is 26.08.2022.
Check details about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2022 below.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical, or, Electronics and Communications Engineering
2. Masters in Business Administration and, or, Business Laws, shall be Desirable
The remuneration for this post is between Rs. 150000 to Rs. 300000.
1. The selection methodology for candidates applying on Deputation basis shall comprise of Personal Interview.
2. The screening methodology for candidates applying on Direct Recruitment basis shall comprise of Personal Interview and Medical fitness examination (the Medical Examination will be in the Executive (Technical category). The details of Medical Examination are available on the DMRC website).
3. Candidates shall be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of eligible candidates.
4. The selection process would judge the different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. A candidate would have to qualify the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for the selection. The candidate, who fails in the prescribed medical test, would not be given any alternative employment and the decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on the Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must regularly check the website, for updates.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing the Name of the Post on the cover prominently, latest by 26/08/2022, through Speed Post to the following address, OR, e-mail the scanned copy of the duly filled in Application Form, along with the scanned copies of all other documents sought (as stated in the Application Form) to [email protected] (mention the name of post and Advt. No. in the subject of email):
Executive Director (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"