Dell Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA: Check How to Apply Online
Dell is hiring for an experienced Advisor, Accounting at their Bangalore location. As an Accounting Advisor, you will resolve financial support issues and inquiries from both internal and external customers and work with relevant non-accounting personnel in reviewing contracts to confirm company policies are adhered to and financial reporting requirements of the company are met.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Recommend and update cost center requirements and rollup structures within financial control group deadlines
- Drive implementation of system improvements to increase department efficiency and accuracy
- Review journal entries and account reconciliations, including supporting documentation, for accurate reporting
- Provide suggestions for improving processes performed within the team
Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Solid knowledge of systems and automation tools (I.e. Excel, Access, etc.)
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.