DRDO Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellowship: Walk in Interview, Check Post, Qualifications and Other Details
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Hyderabad invites applications from young Indian Nationals who desire to pursue defense-related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The initial offer is for two years (extendable up to two years) There are only 04 vacancies available. The maximum age for candidates should not exceed 28 years.
Walk-in-interview is on 5th July 2022 at 09:00 am.
Pay Scale for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
JRF will receive a stipend of ₹31,000/- plus HRA.
Educational Qualifications for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF-01)
Mechanical Engineering (Vacancies – 2)
- B.Tech/B.E. with First Class in Mechanical Engg. form UGC recognised University with GATE valid score (Paper Code: ME).
- M.Tech/M.E. with first Class in Mechanical Engg. from UGC recognised University and B.Tech/ B.E. (Mechanical Engg.) with First Class from UGC recognised University.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF-02)
Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (Vacancies – 2)
- B.Tech with First Class in Electrical & Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg. from UGC recognised University with Gate valid score (Paper Code: EE/EC).
- M.Tech/M.E. with First Class in Electrical & Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg. from UGC recognised University and B.Tech/ B.E. (EE/EC Engg.) with First Class from UGC recognised University.
Note: GATE paper and subject of qualifying degree must be related to subject/ discipline against which the candidate is applying.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible candidates are required to bring their duly filled applications as per the enclosed format which can be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in.
- Candidates should write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR JRF RECRUITMENT’ on top of the cover of the envelope.
- The filled application should be brought with self-attested copies of the required documents.
- The reporting time for the walk-in interview is from 09:00 am to 09:30 am on 05.07.2022. Candidates coming after reporting time will be considered for an interview.
Selection Procedure for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on valid GATE scores and percentage of marks obtained in the minimum qualifying degree.