DRDO Recruitment 2022 for Research Fellow: Check Post, Qualification and Interview Details Here
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals, who desire to pursue defense-related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
The upper age limit is 28 years for JRF as of the date of the interview and the upper age limit shall be relatable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years). The tenure of JRF is a maximum of Five Years.
Stipend (Monthly): Rs.31000 HRA as per DRDO rules.
Education Qualification: First Class Bachelor in Dental Science (BDS).
Desirable Qualification: Research work related to Implantology and Dental Materials and having valid DCI registration.
How to Apply and Interview Details
1. Reporting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on the day of the interview at INMAS’s Main Gate Reception in Timarpur, Delhi. No exceptions will be made for late arrivals.
2. Only suitable candidates will be interviewed on the same day, and a written test may be given from 09:30 to 10:30 a.m. (depending on the number of applicants on the interview date).
3. To be presented on the day of the interview, the application form must be completely filled out and obtained from the website www.drdo.gov.in. (Candidates who are interested in applying may provide information in advance via email to [email protected]; however, application forms must be turned in at the time of the walk-in interview.)
4. During their fellowship, the chosen candidate(s) may be permitted to enroll in a Ph.D. program at any accredited university or institution.
5. At the time of the interview, candidates will essentially need to present actual certificates or testimonials attesting to their qualifications and expertise for verification.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.