ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Qualifications, and Other Details Here
ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC proposes to recruit Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale) on direct recruitment basis. There are only 11 vacancies available for this post. The maximum age for candidates should not be more than 45 years as of 04.07.2022. The last date to apply is on 4th July 2022.
Vacancies for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale)
Pay Scale for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/- as per 7th CPC
Application Fee for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- All other categories: 500/-
Mode of payment– A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. II’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Indore has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
Educational Qualifications for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
- Cardiology – D.M. (Cardiology)
- Gastro Enterology – D.M. (Gastroenterology)
- Nephrology – D.M. (Nephrology)
- Neurology – D.M. (Neurology) OR Specialty Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (USA)
- Urology – M.Ch. (Urology)
- Surgical Oncology (Cancer Surgery as per RR) – M.Ch.(Cancer Surgery/Surgery Oncology)
Essential Qualifications for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
- Language Test: The candidates shall have passed the middle-level examination in the official language of the state concerned where the vacancies are notified.
How to Apply for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
- The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested
copies of certificates are to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale)”, for MADHYA PRADESH Region”, Specialty applied for _____________” preferably by Speed Post to reach the following addresses by 04.07.2022
- Address to which the applications are to be sent:
Madhya Pradesh Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Nanda Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452011,
Selection Procedure for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2022:
- All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before 04.07.2022.
- Selection will be made based on interviews that will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place which will be notified at the time of scheduling of interviews.
- The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.etc.nic.in).