ESIC Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Qualification, Eligibility, and How to Apply
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is looking for qualified candidates for the positions of Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist at ESIC Hospital, Tinsukia. There are 04 vacancies for these job posts. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. Interested candidates with an MBBS with a PG Degree or equivalent/ PG Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized university and registered with the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Councils will be given preference. The Interview will be conducted every working Friday till the posts are filled from 11:00 am to 01:00 pm.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. All the details regarding these job posts are given in this article such as ESIC Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
Name Of Post and Vacancy for ESIC Recruitment 2022
Qualification for ESIC Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates with an MBBS with a PG Degree or equivalent/ PG Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized university and registered with the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Councils will be given preference.
Experience for ESIC Recruitment 2022
PG Degree with 3 years experience or PG Diploma with 5 years experience in the respective specialty after PG.
Salary Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. Full-Time Specialist: Rs 100000 (Rupees One lakh) only per month.
2. Part Time Specialist: Rs 60000 (Rupees Sixty thousand) only per month.
3. Charges for an Emergency visit, if willing: Rs 15000
4. Additional Remuneration beyond 16 hours/week: Rs 800 for every additional hour. Additional hours of work are to be justified by Medical Superintendent.
5. If the selected candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within 09 months of commencement of the contract with or without prior notice, the number of Rs. 30000 deposited as security money will be forfeited.
Age Limit Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. For Full-Time Specialist-Age not exceeding 69 years as of the interview date.
2. Age Relaxation for SC/ST /OBC and all others as per Central Government Rule.
3. No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST /OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
Tenure Of Contract for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. For FTS-One year on a contract or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier. The Contract will be extendable for a further period of 02 (Two) more years based on satisfactory performance.
2. For PTS-One year on contract from the date of joining or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
How To Apply Here for ESIC Recruitment 2022
All eligible and interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per the schedule of the “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
Venue of Interview: Tentatively ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati, Assam – 781022. However, the venue may change based on the number of applicants received. Reporting Time for Document verification: 09:00 am to 09:30 am, Candidates, whose documents are verified Only will be allowed to attend WALK IN INTERVIEW.
All applicants are hereby requested to fill out the application and send the same along with MCI/ SMC Number, Contact number via email to [email protected] by every Monday for the interview falling on the following working Friday of the week.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.