ESIC Recruitment 2022: Monthly Salary Upto 240000, Check Post And Walk-in-Interview Details here
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation proposes to fill up the post of Super-Specialists Full Time Part Time) on contract basis at ESI-PGIMSR & Model Hospital, Basaidarapur. The maximum age Limit would be 67 years and the maximum monthly salary would be Rs. 240000 as per condition
The interview will be conducted at Dean Office, 5TH Floor, MS Office Building, ESI PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi 15. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre ” needed. Date of Interview to be notified later.
Below are major information regarding ESIC Recruitment
There are total 20 vacancies currently available, details of the same are given below:
Tenure of Contract:
For Full-Time Super Specialist: One year on contract or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier. The contract will be extendable yearly for a period of 03 years based on satisfactory performance.
For Part-Time Super Specialist: One year on contract or til regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier. The contractual engagement may be terminated/discontinued on either side giving one month prior notice to this effect without assigning reason. Other terms and condition will be applicable as issued by competent authority from time to time
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in Interview before the selection board.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of Appointment.
- Result will be displayed on website
Interview Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
The interview will be conducted at Dean Office, 5th Floor, MS Office Building, ESI PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi-15. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre, needed. Date of Interview to be notified later.
- The Unreserved & OBC Candidates have to pay the sum of Rs.500
- SC&ST/PWD & Women Candidates are exempted from application charges
Terms and conditions for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Available on call 24×7 The Super Specialist shall be responsible for all cases undergoing treatment under his supervision in that super-specialty discipline.
- He will be entitled for the leave @ 04 days for each month of work on pro-rata basis in a calendar year.
- In the event, the Super Specialist not to avail the leave; the same may be encashed to a maximum limit of 30 days.