EWAY Bill Changes

Home Forums GST EWAY Bill Changes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pratibha Goyal 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

harinder0507
    Participant
    Appointment of Auditors under Companies Act 2013

Sir,

I read your article “Summary of proposed changes in E- Way Bill with effect from 1st Oct 2018” published on internet at this https://studycafe.in/2018/09/summary-of-proposed-changes-in-e-way-bill-with-effect-from-1st-oct-2018.html link

In this regard, i did not find in the actual GST Eway Bill portal No. 3 option from the following abstract of your said article

Case I: Outward Transactions, if generator is consignor S No. Transaction Sub-Type Document Type To GSTIN (Bill To) 1. Supply Tax Invoice Other GSTIN/ URP Bill of Supply Other GSTIN/ URP 2. Export Tax Invoice URP Bill of Supply URP 3. Job Work returns Delivery Challan Other GSTIN/ URP 4. SKD/ CKD Tax Invoice Other GSTIN/ URP Bill of Supply Other GSTIN/ URP Delivery Challan Other GSTIN/ URP 5. Recipient Not Known Delivery Challan Self Others Self 6. For Own Use Delivery Challan Self 7. Exhibition or Fairs Delivery Challan Self 8. Line Sales Delivery Challan Self 9. Others Delivery Challan Self/ Other Others Self/ Other

Please clarify

Thanks

Harinder

Pratibha Goyal
    Participant

Sir that article was press release of proposed changes in E way bill by the Government.

May be one of the change has not been proposed that’s why you are not able to see it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.