Form 61A

Home Forums Income Tax Form 61A

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kannan 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #51789


    Companies need to file Form 61A, (which is a statement of specified financial transactions which includes accepting investment in shares). We need to furnish the PAN number of all those who have invested towards share subscription amount.
    There are several NRIs who have invested in these companies, but they are not having PAN numbers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.