FSSAI Recruitment 2022 for Internship: Check Post, Qualification and Other Details Here
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 for Interns: Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is looking for qualified candidates for internships. FSSAI internship program will provide Interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. Interested candidates are invited to apply for this job post, Students only pursuing a full-time Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/ higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ will be preferred. The last date to apply for this job post is 15 September 2022. Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/date shall be REJECTED.
All the details regarding this job post are given in this article such as FSSAI Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile & much more.
Important Dates for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
1. Starting date of receiving application: 08 September 2022
2. Last date for submitting an online application: 15 September 2022
3. Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 25 September 2022
4. Date of Joining: 03 October 2022
Qualification for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
1. Students only pursuing a full-time Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/ higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ will be preferred.
2. Pursuing Post Graduate Degree/B.Tech/BE from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
3. Business Administration & Management including policy regulation and related fields.- Only at FSSAI(HQ)
4. PG Diploma/Degree in, Journalism, Mass Communication and Public Relations.
5. For more details regarding the qualification candidates are requested to go to the official notification.
Salary Details for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
A stipend of Rs. 10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only) for the whole internship period will be given to the deserving Interns on the recommendation of the Office/Division that they are attached with, by the FSSAI (HQ).
Tenure for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
The internship will be available on a quarterly basis throughout the year, Internship will be offered for a duration of a minimum of 02 months, which may be extended to a maximum period of 06 months. No internship of duration less than two months will be offered. No query/ application related to internship duration for one month will be entertained.
Working Space for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI shall provide working space, internet facility and other necessities but shall not cover local lodging and travel facilities
Application Process for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
1. Students who are interested and eligible can apply online in the specified format according to the FSSAI timelines. Applicants who applied for internships in previous months must reapply.
2. The final list of selected candidates, including their start date and location. The internship tenure would be declared online on the FSSAI website by the respective internship supervisor. the office where they have chosen to intern.
3. At the time of joining, the Intern would be required to carry a letter from their institute indicating his/her status in the Institution as a student and a “No Objection Certificate” for allowing him/her to undergo the Internship Program for the period for which he/she is selected, if applicable. A character certificate from the authority of the Institute, along with proof of educational qualifications as mentioned in the application form would also need to be submitted at the time of joining for an internship, failing which, candidates will not be allowed to join for internship.
Job description for FSSAI Recruitment 2022
Interns would be attached to one of the several Divisions at FSSAI (HQ)/ROs/Labs depending on the choice they have filled in the online application & subject to their eligibility for the same and assigned project(s) related to different aspects of Food and Nutrition Management Processes.
NOTE: For any query related to the Internship Programme at FSSAI, students may contact through email at [email protected] only.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.