Google Hiring B.Tech Graduates; Check How to Apply Online
Google is hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst, Global Infrastructure Group at their Bengaluru location. The Predictable Fleet Management team plans and oversees fleet-wide hardware transformation efforts, resulting in cost-benefit, power efficiency, and reliability gains. In this role, you will build and manage the analytical capabilities that will drive Fleet Management Operations, enabling next-gen processes and scaling to meet fleet renovation needs.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards to drive and track project progress, adapting as needed to ensure continuity through an evolving landscape of inputs, tools, data sources, and resources.
- Develop and maintain executive dashboards to aid in stakeholder communication.
- Analyze opportunities to optimize and/or accelerate project execution.
- Develop and visualize metrics to measure performance.
- Provide data-based insights to help focus operational efforts and future development areas. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, cycle times, reliability, predictability, and on-time project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in operations on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience working with analytics and reporting platforms.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in technical infrastructure, data centers, networking, cloud computing, and/or operations.
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Experience with data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
- Working knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.