Gucci Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check Post Details & How to Apply Online
Gucci is hiring for an experienced GUCCI India Import Export Coordinator at their Mumbai location. You will manage Imports, Documentation & follow up with Forwarder’s & CHA’s for Clearance and coordinate with CHA’s for timely update.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will You be Doing:
- Handle National Logistics, track Consignments with Courier’s Company for timely deliveries
- Handle periodic stock audits
- Manage reconciliation of store network and warehouse, including support during year end stock takes
- Support store network in compliances related to Gucci Standards of Stock Management and Inventory Control
- Support Store Management to develop Stock Assistants
- Manage Markdown export process
- Manage Duty Drawback process and other refund processes as applicable (for re-export cases)
- Coordination with Warehouse for inward and outward
- Managing PR Samples and Capex Import Process
- Placing orders, tracking consumption and forecasting of packaging for the country
- Track Uniform deliveries and management of the bulk order, if any
- Support Visual Merchandiser in clearance and delivery of VM related shipments
- Support other corporate functions in clearance and delivery of office supplies, stationery, marketing collateral, business cards, etc
- Clearance of damaged stocks after consideration with management.
- Follow up with Finance for timely clearance of duties to avoid any returns or penalty
- Keep abreast of relevant local and international regulations and compliances pertaining to import/export
- Maintaining MIS reports (Shipments, duties paid)
- Preparing E-way bill and ensuring compliance with GST Laws relating to movement of goods both interstate and intrastate.
- Generating STS orders for packaging, uniforms or stationery from Warehouse to Stores
- Regular visits to the warehouse to ensure stock is maintained well.
Qualifications for this Job:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Commerce.
- Post Graduate degree in Supply Chain/Logistics (preferred)
- Fluent in using Microsoft Office
- Fluent in using the JDA Software.
- Completely well versed with Custom duties & regulations pertaining to the Retail Industry
- Strong awareness of documentation required by government(customs) for imports and exports of Leather goods, Apparels and Footwear.
- Strong knowledge of custom regulations pertaining to import & export of precious skins.
What Skills are Needed:
- Strong knowledge of GST laws related to Imports & Exports of Luxury Retail Items.
- Vendor Relationship management
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Coordinate with several different departments ( finance, PR, Retail Operations, VM, CRM)
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.