Hitachi Hiring M.Com, CA, CMA and MBA
Hitachi is hiring an experienced Controlling and Planning Analyst at their Bangalore location. You will be providing Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will You be Doing:
- Overall accountability for building, standardizing and maintaining Functional Controlling processes throughout the PGCO and PGGB controlling operating model on a global basis
- Accountable for end-to-end process management, including operational-, technical- and process data- related aspects as well as process performance overseeing and steering throughout the entire PGCO finance organization
- Support and drive the execution of continuous process improvements.
- Ensure process management, standardization and innovation.
- Participate in regular process performance validation in order to enable KPI based process performance steering
- Manage key process stakeholders’ interactions.
- Review the key identified process inefficiencies and misalignments vs. the Process Standards.
- In particular the Process Owner is responsible for managing the process governance implementation and alignment
- Process Owner interacts with the key process stakeholders to ensure that process related guidance is followed and that process related tasks / actions are implemented according to the Process Standards.
- Process Owner works closely with CoE (Hub and Front office) as well as functional organizations to ensure process standards compliance
- The Process Owner controls Process policies and procedures, reviews and signs-off Process change requests
Qualifications for this Job:
- Master’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or Professional Qualifications (CA or CMA).
- Experience: 0.5 – 5 years of experience in Controlling and Accounting at functional and corporate level with .5 + years of experience in Functional Controlling processes area of matrixed multinational organizations.
- Proven Process Management knowledge and experience (e.g. finance process modelling, Business Process Management).
- Robust process understanding from the content and technical (IT) perspective
- Solid understanding and experience with Finance Process Policies
- Very good understanding of any industrial/manufacturing Business set-up and interconnections
What Skills are Needed:
- Ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels and integrate with other Process Owners
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Very good problem solving and organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives, focus on details
- Strategic thinker, detail oriented, structured with good analytical skills
- Proficient MS Office, incl. Excel
- Good understanding of IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF