ICICI Bank Hiring Post Graduate, MBA
ICICI Bank Limited is a Vadodara-based Indian multinational bank and financial services firm. It provides corporate and retail customers with a comprehensive range of banking products and financial services through a number of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.
ICICI Bank Hiring Solution Manager in their Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra, Rajasthan location to engage with high-value customers of ICICI Bank and offer 360 degree-banking solutions and to collaborate seamlessly across teams at ICICI Bank to offer superior service and ensure a quick turnaround time for all customer queries and requirements.
The Solution Manager is responsible to nurture and develop customer relationships. The key areas of responsibilities include:
- The position will be responsible for conceptualizing, incubating and executing the vision of RIBG business
- Designing and implementing effective products based on customer and market requirement
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis. Driving new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Responsible for new client acquisition and managing the overall client relationship
- Continuous monitoring of the existing customer portfolio
- Ensure timely servicing of interest by customers and maintain portfolio health
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on various products, services offered by the Bank and ensure best services are provided to them
- Portfolio and delinquency management
- Resolution of customer queries and escalations
Education and Experience:
The Candidate should have a post graduate/MBA degree from a leading institution with specialization in any stream with 0-4 year of experience; or a graduate degree with experience in relationship management and product management.
Key Skill Set:
- Good communication and Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Ability to negotiate and interact with people
- Ability to understand processes and products & use that knowledge to add value to the customer
- Basic credit knowledge to understand business of the customer and assess his bank funding requirement (Working Capital/ Term loan)