IRDAI Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility and Other Important Details Here
IRDAI Recruitment 2022: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is looking for candidates for the Young Professional Program (YPP) post. There are 22 vacancies. The candidate should not be more than 30 years.
The interested eligible candidates shall submit an online application through the link https://ypp.irdai.gov.in/ypp. The date of commencement is 02.08.2022. Interested candidates can apply on or before 5:00 PM on 23.08.2022.
Check details about IRDAI Recruitment 2022 below.
Domain Name and Vacancy for IRDAI Recruitment 2022
- Young Professional (Finance & Investment) – 04
- Young Professional (Professional Law) – 02
- Young Professional (Actuarial) – 04
- Young Professional (Technology) – 04
- Young Professional (Research) – 04
- Young Professional (Rural Management) – 04
- Young Professional (Communication) – 02
To read qualification of the above-mentioned posts, refer to the link given below.
Application Process and Mode of Selection for IRDAI Recruitment 2022
- The interested eligible candidates shall submit an online application through the link https://ypp.irdai.gov.in/ypp.
- Candidates may note that this is the only permitted mode to apply for IRDAI YPP and applications submitted by any other means/mode will not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of the application is on or before 5:00 PM on 23.08.2022.
- There will be a Screening Committee that will scrutinize the applications and shortlist the applicants for a personal interview. The shortlisted applicants will be called for a personal interview and the Screening Committee will recommend the names of the selected candidates.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.