Job Opportunity for B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA at Boston ScientificJob Opportunity for B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA at Boston Scientific
Boston Scientific is looking for an experienced Accountant for their New Delhi location.
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Participate in integration project to ensure end to end process transition, creating DTP, process stabilization.
- Mange & deliver daily performance as per agreed SLA matrix.
- Make recommendation for continuous process improvement
- Perform day to day journals, and accounts reconciliation transactions for ATR
- Handle Inter-Company accounting and reconciliation.
- Cross charge to different sister-concern in their local currency.
- Doing fixed assets accounting and its depreciation along with its tax implications.
- Manage Inventory accounting.
- Handle Statutory Audit schedules related to its area of working.
- Assist GBS manager for process stabilization.
- Work with local finance team on day to day issue resolution.
- Work directly with the Country Finance managers and project management team to ensure services are integrated and performed at the SLA level as well as met SOX control requirements
- Work with Boston Scientific global for process improvement projects
- Essential: Direct and Indirect taxation knowledge – GST, Excise, Customs Duty & Withholding Tax
- The Candidate should also well verse with Cenvat Credit rules of Indirect Tax.
- Required: Determination of withholding tax, Work Contract Tax & GST (RCM) while booking of Expenses.
- Finalize the data for monthly/Quarterly/yearly return for GST & Withholding (TDS)
- Resolution of the discrepancies and issuance form 16A & WCT certificates to the vendors.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Experience in end to end ATR process.
- Extremely strong fundamentals in Accounting
- End to end Hands-on for Inter-Company accounting and reconciliations.
- Having through knowledge and working experience on Cross charge and fixed assets accounting.
- Understanding and knowledge of Inventory accounting.
- Prior experience of handling Statutory Audits.
- Expert in MS-Office & all major tools in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Experience for project participation will be a plus
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Smart and pick up quickly. Hands on approach with ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Good self-starter and can work under pressure
- Analytical, detailed oriented, accurate with a sense of urgency to complete projects & meet deadlines
- Good team player and willing to take additional responsibilities.
- University Degree/Post graduation in accountancy or equivalent
- > 5 years’ experience in similar roles or shared service environment.
- >2 years of experience on any major ERP tool – SAP, Oracle, People Soft, Hyperion etc.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.