Job Opportunity for B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA at Philips
Philips is seeking for an experienced FP&A Analyst – Assistant Manager at their Chennai location.
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Analyze and report on business performance by means of: Monthly performance of the market profitability
- Be a proactive team player who demonstrates ownership for his/her scope and who shows initiative to solve problems, deliver results and improve performance, able to do ad-hoc analysis, scenario analysis, etc.
- Create and manage customer value – Customer services level
- CSAT – Services Level @ Hub Deliver operations & transitions with quality & excellence
- Enable & Partner CoE and Global Programs (incl. Digital roadmap)
- Prepare, attend, minute and keep track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings.
- Take initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Good Excel skills.
- SAP, EFR Cube, Power BI Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Stakeholder Management is required especially on discussion with Procurement team
- Finance or Accounting degree
- 4 -6 years of experience in Accounting & Finance
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.