Job Opportunity for B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA at Visa
Visa is seeking for an experienced Finance Manager at their Mumbai location. The candidate will be a key member in the India & South Asia office’s business team. The role will be responsible for ensuring that business processes initiated across the assigned territories are operated in an effective and compliant manner, and are in adherence to established policies and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Provide consultative support to assist the India & South Asia Businesses in supporting business opportunities to achieve a positive outcome for the customer and ensuring compliance to policies and procedures.
- Provide commercial advisory to the Business and seen as a “go to” subject matter expert on policies and procedures.
- Represent the voice of the business teams to ensure the needs of the business are represented in developing and delivering effective controls, processes and procedures.
- Partner with controls BUs including Controllership, Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Sourcing to implement and maintain business procedures with robust controls in place that are adhered to.
- Accountable to the Controllership organization to ensure consistency in Asia Pacific wide approach to delivering guidelines to executing business in accordance to policies and procedures, and reviewing proposed policy exceptions.
- Support the India, & South Asia Controls Committee that meets regularly to align on supporting the Business effectively, and review complex &/or high-risk transactions.
- Perform root cause analysis and drive corrective action of exceptions identified by key controls stakeholders.
- Ensure remediation plans are in place and tracked to completion for Issues identified from Self-Assessment process and from Internal Audit results.
- Develop metrics reporting and analytics of implemented processes that measure risk and support continuous business improvement activities.
- Collaborate with Controllership to develop and maintain procedures and standard processes to assess, report, and remediate operational risk and compliance-related issues; provides regular self-assessment reporting to Group Executives and Country Managers.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Good finance and accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of card and payments industry preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access working knowledge, and ability to draft contracts.
- Experience or qualifications in business improvement methodologies such as six sigma an advantage.
- Strong Audit, business controls, compliance & risk function experience desired.
- Experience in financial services or payments industry preferred.
- Strong ethics, integrity and accountability with ability to maintain independence, autonomy and confidentiality.
- CA/MBA Finance or equivalent degree in Finance.
- Prior work experience in a business operations, compliance, audit, or risk with focus on operational controls.
- 8-10 years of business experience including supporting senior leadership.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.