Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv is hiring an experienced Software Engineer – Payments – Technology/Senior Software Engineer – Payments – Technology at their Pune location. “This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.” BFL is building a Payment Gateway for Merchants. The Objective of the team is to UPI payments of PG transactions within BFL. The team would closely coordinate and work with multiple project stake holders- Banks, Business COEs, Service, Operations and Finance functions.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Development experience in architecting and developing object-oriented applications
- Strong understanding of the development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience in Spring Boot<xqyqz> Spring boot Microservices<xqyqz> REST
- Working experiences in interfacing with REST APIs / Web services
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives.
- Experience with RDBMS(Oracle / MySQL / PostgreSQL etc.)
- Hands on experience in Tomcat
- Experience on Jenkins<xqyqz> Junit<xqyqz> GitLab<xqyqz> Maven/Gradle
- Experience in Working in Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn business and technologies quickly.
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with AWS and Spring Security<xqyqz> Spring Cloud and Kafka
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science
- Overall 3-5 years’ experience in Data Processing Applications.
- Technology orientation and attitude to challenge status-quo.
- High degree of passion and self-belief.
- Collaborative work style to engage with peers & colleagues in other functions across the company.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and a self-starter.
- Should possess the below skill sets.
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.