Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Yahoo
Yahoo is hiring an experienced Software Development Engineer at their Bengaluru location. As Production Engineering (PE) you will have ownership of designing and leading the delivery of key components of Yahoo! Homepage and Backend supporting infrastructure to meet the high quality and performance bars. The team is the power behind engineering goodness for our production systems. By writing, designing and implementing software to drive velocity, operability, reliability and performance, the team ensures continuous quality on production systems as we embed deeply in the many layers and stages of software development.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Solve difficult technical problems, from the network to the application stack;
- Like to relentlessly automate everything and anything at scale (tens of thousands of servers); Spend time trying to figure out how something works, not stopping with just knowing what it does;
- Make real web applications and back-end systems faster, more reliable, more efficient; Think outside the box to build systems that collect, instrument, analyse data and provide insights about the system
- Thrive on fast-paced projects, enjoy having broad and deep technical knowledge and are driven to iterate with new technologies.
- Entry level of coding expertise in one or more of the languages Python, Perl, Go, Node, Java;
- Experience with writing, understanding and enhancing algorithms, data structures, scripting, and software design practices;
- Experience with build & deploy technologies such as version control, Maven, Docker, Chef.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines is a plus;
- Experience in administering, debugging and tuning web apps and containers and related tech;
- An understanding of UNIX/Linux system internals and tools for troubleshooting application stack dumps and networking;
- Experience in driving incident resolution and in addressing technical aspects (during and after) to both tech and non-technical audiences.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF