Job Update: World Bank Group Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA
World Bank Group is hiring an experienced Investment Analyst at their Mumbai location. The position will report to the Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services Manager.
Investment Analyst is expected to work for 2 to 4 year terms, up to a maximum of 4 years.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Conducting industry and market research and assisting IFC’s business development and portfolio management efforts in the manufacturing, agribusiness and services sectors in Bangladesh.
- Participating in all phases of an investment project life cycle, including structuring, negotiation, internal approval and closing
- Creating financial models, analyzing historical and projected financial statements.
- Reviewing company information and preparing reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports and other information submitted by clients.
- Preparing documentation for IFC internal processes
- Tracking operational and financial performance of IFC’s portfolio clients, including compliance with IFC’s agreements
- Performing credit reviews and valuations of equity investments and loan instruments
Qualifications for this job:
- Minimum requirement is Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related specialization, or an MBA or other Masters in a related field.
- 3 years experience in corporate or investment banking.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills encompassing finance and the associated areas of financial investment, portfolio management, corporate finance and economics.
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently (both verbally and in written form) in English.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills.
- Aptitude in basic financial software applications and the ability to quickly learn new applications.
- A keen interest in development finance and in working in a multicultural, team-based environment.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"